Oceania: The Geography of Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Islands / Edition 1 available in Paperback
|For junior- or senior-level courses that survey the geography of oceania found in departments of geography or anthropology. Acclaimed author, Tom McKnight, reflects the U.S.'s growing interest in the Pacific Ocean in his study of the overall geography of Australia, New Zealand, and the Asian nations that border the western side of the ocean.|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 8.97(h) x 0.55(d)|
Table of Contents
1. The Pacific Setting.
2. Australia: The Unique Land.
3. Peopling the Austral Continent.
4. Fruits of the Land: The Primary Industries.
5. Contemporary Australia.
6. Australian Regions.
7. Australian Problems and Projects.
8. New Zealand: The Land and the People.
9. New Zealand's Regional Variety.
10. Islands of the Pacific.