Exam Board: OCR
First Teaching: September 2015
First Exam: June 2016
This is an OCR endorsed resource
Build strong subject knowledge and skills in A Level History using the in-depth analysis and structured support in this tailor-made series for OCR's British period studies and enquiries.
- Develops the analytical skills required to succeed in the period study by organising the narrative content around the key issues for students to explore
- Enhances understanding of the chosen historical period, supplying a wealth of extracts and sources that offer opportunities to practise the evaluative skills needed for the enquiry
- Progressively improves study skills through developmental activities and advice on answering practice exam questions
- Helps students to review, revise and reflect on the course material through chapter summaries and revision activities that consolidate topic knowledge
- Equips students with transferable critical thinking skills, presenting contrasting academic opinions that encourage A Level historians to make informed judgements on major debates
Each title in the OCR A Level History series contains one or two British period studies and its associated enquiry, providing complete support for every option in Unit Group 1.
Late Medieval England 1199-1455
This title explores the reigns of the English Kings from John to Henry VI through two British period studies and two enquiries. It allows an in-depth understanding of the key historical knowledge, terms and concepts relevant to the period studied and encourages the critical use of evidence in investigating and assessing historical questions in the associated enquiries: 'King John 1199-1216' and 'Richard II 1377-1399'.
This title covers the following period studies and enquiries:
- King John 1199-1216
- England 1216-1272
- Richard II 1377-1399
- England 1399-1455
|Sold by:||Hachette Digital, Inc.|
|File size:||14 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
|Age Range:||16 - 18 Years|
About the Author