An OCR endorsed textbook.
Association for Citizenship Teaching Quality Mark resource.
Encourage students of all abilities to develop an enthusiastic interest in contemporary UK society with knowledge-boosting activities and assessment support for the changed content and assessment criteria; produced by the leading Citizenship publisher and OCR's Publishing Partner.
- Equip students with the knowledge and skills they need to fulfil their potential by working through a variety of developmental activities that are suitable for all ability levels
- Provide opportunities for students to learn and practise the research, analytical, interpretative and evaluative skills required under the 2016 specification
- Bring the key issues and concepts in Citizenship Studies to life using a bank of real-life case studies to enrich students' learning experience
- Build students' confidence approaching assessment with targeted assessment preparation, guidance on crafting successful responses and practice questions that include plenty of source analysis tasks
- Deliver high-quality lessons that meet the differing needs of your students, following an engaging teaching pathway created by a skilled teacher with extensive examining experience
|Sold by:||Hachette Digital, Inc.|
|File size:||40 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|