This CliffsNotes study guide on John Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men supplements the original literary work, giving you background information about the author, an introduction to the work, a graphical character map, critical commentaries, expanded glossaries, and a comprehensive index, all for you to use as an educational tool that will allow you to better understand the work. This study guide was written with the assumption that you have read Of Mice and Men. Reading a literary work doesn’t mean that you immediately grasp the major themes and devices used by the author; this study guide will help supplement you reading to be sure you get all you can from Steinbeck’s Of Mice and Men. CliffsNotes Review tests your comprehension of the original text and reinforces learning with questions and answers, practice projects, and more. For further information on John Steinbeck and Of Mice and Men, check out the CliffsNotes Resource Center at www.cliffsnotes.com.
IN THIS AUDIOBOOK
• Learn about the Life and Background of John Steinbeck
• Hear an Introduction to Of Mice and Men
• Explore themes, character development, and recurring images in the Critical Commentaries
• Learn new words from the Glossary at the end of each Chapter
• Examine in-depth Character Analyses
• Acquire an understanding of Of Mice and Men with Critical Essays
• Reinforce what you learn to further your study online at www.cliffsnotes.com
|Series:||Cliffs Notes Series|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 5.50(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author
Susan Van Kirk holds a B.A. from Knox College and an M.Ed. from the University of Illinois. She has taught English for 30 years in Monmouth, Illinois.