Make the most of Office 2013–without becoming a technical expert! This book is the fastest way to create, edit, format, build, review, and share virtually any form of Office content! Even if you’ve never used Office before, you’ll learn how to do what you want, one incredibly clear and easy step at a time. Office has never, ever been this simple!
Who knew how simple Microsoft® Office 2013 could be?
This is the easiest, most practical beginner’s guide to using Microsoft’s incredibly powerful new Office 2013 productivity suite…simple, reliable instructions for doing all you really want to do with the brand-new versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote! Here’s a small sample of what you’ll learn:
- Explore Office 2013’s updated interface and most efficient shortcuts
- Use Microsoft Office on the Web and mobile devices
- Streamline Word document creation with templates, tables, and more
- Efficiently build and review longer documents–by yourself or with teams
- Quickly create reliable, sophisticated Excel workbooks
- Analyze and visualize Excel data with charts, sparklines, pivot tables, and slicers
- Create high-impact presentations with PowerPoint 2013’s newest tools
- Supercharge presentations with audio, video, animations, and transitions
- Set up email accounts and personalize Outlook to your own workstyle
- Manage your life with Outlook contacts, tasks, to-do lists, and notes
- Use Social Connector to simplify activities on Facebook, LinkedIn, and beyond
- Organize research more efficiently with OneNote notebooks
- Integrate text, links, files, media, screen clips, and handwriting into your OneNote notebooks
- And much more…
|Series:||Absolute Beginner's Guide|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||73 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Patrice-Anne Rutledge is a business technology author and consultant who specializes in teaching others to maximize the power of new technologies. Patrice has used—and has trained others to use—Microsoft Office for many years. She is the author of numerous books about Office for Pearson Education, including Easy Office 2013 and PowerPoint 2013 Absolute Beginner’s Guide. She can be reached through her website at www.patricerutledge.com.