Dr. James Beckett, president and founder of Beckett Publications and Beckett.com, is frequently heard on the radio and is cited in many national newspapers. He lives in Dallas, Texas.
Official Beckett Price Guide to Baseball Cards 2007by James Dr Beckett, James Beckett
Written by the leading authority on sports card values, this collectors' classic is the definitive guide to organizing and pricing baseball card collections. A bestseller for over 25 years, The Official® Price Guide to Baseball Cards continues to cover all major baseball card manufacturers, including Bowman, Donruss/Playoff, Fleer, Topps, and Upper Deck.
• Nearly 300,000 prices for individual cards and complete sets issued from 1948 to the present
• Professional advice on buying, selling, grading, and storing cards
• Valuable coupons for discounts on Beckett Grading Services and Beckett magazines
- Random House Information Group
- Publication date:
- Official Price Guide to Baseball Cards (Beckett) Series
- Product dimensions:
- 4.25(w) x 6.87(h) x 1.32(d)
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews