Artists are intrigued by all that a workshop offers--one-on-one attention, a focused course of study and a knowledgeable instructor. This book offers a practical and stimulating alternative to the expense and inconvenience of conventional painting workshops, including:
* chapters organized like an actual week-long workshop
* first-hand instruction from a seasoned pro
* secrets to create fresh, bright colors and techniques for painting outdoors
* a dozen popular "paint-on demos" in which correct the author's common problems on student paintings Ted Goerschner, a professional artist for more than 40 years, has an extensive workshop schedule throughout the country. He and his wife, well-known watercolorist Marilyn Simandle, share a studio in California. Lewis Lehrman teaches at The Scottsdale Artists' School in Scottsdale, Arizona. He is the author of North Light's Becoming a Successful Artist and Freshen Your Paintings With New Ideas.
* A one-of-a-kind workshop, in print, from one of America's most popular workshop instructors
|Edition description:||1st ed|
|Product dimensions:||8.81(w) x 11.34(h) x 0.66(d)|