For every mother who feels she is coming up short, Cynthia Anderson has a message: Be Kind to Yourself, Embrace the Good, and Find Joy in the Everyday. In One Mom to Another, Cynthia uses her decades of experience as a mother of seven (and as of this writing, a grandmother to twenty-three) to shed light on the trials, tribulations, humor, and (yes) eternal joy of motherhood. With her humorous and sincere conversational style, she recounts the ups and downs, mistakes and triumphs of her family, applying the life lessons she learned along the way to moms everywhere. One Mom to Another encourages mothers to use a new yardstick of success and have confidence in their individual talents. Part observational humor and part inspiring memoir, Cynthia’s insights into motherhood are sure to encourage moms to take a deep breath, put on their muck boots, and wade into the fray.
|Publisher:||Too Dang Happy|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.40(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
- Words I Never Thought I Would Say
- That Time I Shut the Day Down
- When Everything Seems to Matter, What Matters Most?
- You Can’t Choose Your Children’s Memories.
- Women Need Women
- No Initials After My Name
- The Power of Chores
- Top Five Lessons to Live By
- Be the Best Mom Your Kids Ever Had
- The Sacredness of the Everyday
- A Mighty Work