Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Master Oracle Database 12c PL/SQL Application Development
Develop, debug, and administer robust database programs. Filled with detailed examples and expert strategies from an Oracle ACE, Oracle Database 12c PL/SQL Programming explains how to retrieve and process data, write PL/SQL statements, execute effective queries, incorporate PHP and Java, and work with dynamic SQL. Code testing, security, and object-oriented programming techniques are fully covered in this comprehensive Oracle Press guide.
- Explore new SQL and PL/SQL features in Oracle Database 12c
- Build control structures, cursors, and loop statements
- Work with collections, varrays, tables, and associative array collections
- Locate and repair errors and employ exception handlers
- Execute black box, white box, and integration tests
- Configure and manage stored packages and libraries
- Handle security with authentication and encryption
- Use LOBs to store text and multimedia content
- Write and implement PL/SQL and Java triggers
- Extend functionality using dynamic SQL statements
- Understand object types, nested tables, and unnesting queries
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 9.10(h) x 2.10(d)|