Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Master Oracle Fusion Applications Design and Personalization
Deliver highly adaptable business applications that bolster productivity and drive informed decision-making. Oracle Fusion Applications Development and Extensibility Handbook contains best practices, real-world case studies, and technical deep dives. Discover how to manage design- and run-time customizations, extend existing UIs and build new ones, secure your applications, and integrate with other systems. This Oracle Press guide offers complete coverage of the latest cloud and SOA-based features.
- Explore Oracle Fusion Applications components and architecture
- Plan, develop, debug, and deploy customizations
- Extend out-of-the-box functionality with Oracle JDeveloper
- Modify web applications using Oracle Composer
- Incorporate Oracle SOA Suite 11g composites
- Validate code through sandboxes and test environments
- Secure data using authorization, authentication, and encryption
- Design and distribute personalized BI reports
- Automate jobs with Oracle Enterprise Scheduler
- Change appearance and branding of your applications with the Oracle ADF Skin Editor
- Extend and customize CRM with Application Composer
About the Author
Vladimir Ajvaz is an Oracle expert and has been working with the Oracle E-Business Suite and, more recently, Oracle Fusion Applications for the past 15+ years. He worked at Oracle Corporation for many years, and was fortunate enough to work on some of Oracle’s best teams across the globe where he gained in-depth knowledge of Oracle technologies. The practical experiences from numerous projects in a wide range of industries inspired Vladimir to coauthor Oracle E-Business Suite Development & Extensibility Handbook, which was his first book published by McGraw-Hill Education (Oracle Press). Today, he provides independent advice and consulting services to companies around the globe but also inspires and participates in the development of new enterprise-class products and services.
Anil Passi is an Oracle ACE, with implementation experience across various Oracle products that include Fusion Applications, Financial Accounting Hub, planning and modeling tools, Identity & Access Governance, and OFSAA. He is an independent IT advisor to various financial services organizations in Europe. Anil is also a cofounder of iTouchVision, a company specializing in public-facing multichannel SaaS CRM products. In addition, he cofounded a company named Focusthread that gives online trainings across various Oracle products.
Dhaval Mehta is a Group Development Manager for Fusion Applications in Oracle Corporation. Previously Dhaval worked on Oracle E-Business Suite applications development within Oracle Corporation. Dhaval has worked on building Oracle Sales Cloud applications from their inception to current releases.