Origins of the Arab-Israeli Wars: Origins of Modern Wars / Edition 2 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Longman Publishing Group
Table of Contents
1. 'The Jewish State' Versus 'The Arab Awakening'.
2. Two Pledges and the Origins of a Conflict.
3. The Division of the Middle East and the Roots of War.
4. British Paramountcy Over Arabs and Zionists.
5. The United States and the Jewish State Movement.
6. The Arab and Zionist Cases in British and American Eyes.
7. The Recognition of Israel and War.
8. Realignment and Change.
9. The Suez-Sinai War of 1956.
10. Towards the Six day War.
11. Attrition and the October War.
12. Camp David and the War in Lebanon.
13. The Palestine Uprising.
14. The Peace Process.