Claston A. Bernard is proud to call himself a black conservative, even if this identity has earned him ire from many in the community. His new work examines this same community’s deeply ingrained faith in the Democratic Party and how liberals twist it for their own gain.
Bernard covers a wide range of topics, including
• the ways the Democratic Party has misled and outright manipulated black voters,
• the fallacies of the modern construct of race,
• the current culture shift in America,
• the history of racial oppression in the United States,
• the way the Christian church has become corrupted by ties to secular organizations,
• the responsibility black leadership has to the community,
• the problems of the leftist-influenced public education system,
• the government agenda being pushed on the people,
• the successes of black conservatives, and
• the truth black Americans need to know about the current political system.
Bernard is proud to tell you the facts leftist politicians want to ignore or distort to suit their own agenda. The simple truth is that the Democratic Party doesn’t care about black Americans beyond securing their vote. Stop believing the liberal lies, and start evaluating their agenda for yourself.