Outdoor Kitchens: A Do-It-Yourself Guide to Designand Construction by Better Homes and Gardens
- Insights and ideas for the cook, as well as smart tips for the builder.
- Imaginative and detailed plans for outdoor kitchens in a variety of locations.
- Addresses both form and function to help homeowners assess their needs for cooking and storage space.
- Color photos provide inspiration on how to apply designs to any setting.
- Special section provides all-time favorite grilling recipes and tips for outdoor cooking from the Better Homes and Gardens experts.
|Publisher:||Houghton Mifflin Harcourt|
|Series:||Better Homes and Gardens Home Series , #2|
|Product dimensions:||8.12(w) x 10.87(h) x (d)|
About the Author
The iconic BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS brand is one of America's most trusted sources for information on cooking, gardening, home improvement, home design, decorating, and crafting. Today, the brand encompasses books, magazines, and digital media.