However, Paleo kids don't need to be out of the treat loop at Easter time-there are plenty of delicious, fun, and creative ways to incorporate traditional Spring-time treats into a Paleo lifestyle, and I'm about to show you how.
In "Paleo Easter Bunny: Kid Tested, Mom Approved - Quick & Easy Gluten-Free Easter Treats and Paleo Snacks,"you'll learn how to:
• dye eggs in new ways (and with natural ingredients you already have in your spice cabinet)
• host an unforgettable Easter egg hunt
• make kid-friendly crafts that will entertain your little ones (and their friends and cousins) as well as beautify your home
• prepare a Paleo Easter basket with Paleo-friendly foods and non-foodstuffs alike
• make healthy, delicious treats that kids, and adults, will enjoy (flower-pot cupcakes or birds nest candies anyone?)
• and learn what to do with all of those leftover hard-boiled eggs!
Spring signifies a time of rebirth and renewal.
Why not take the chance to renew your relationship with your child(ren) and spend quality time together creating, crafting, and cooking memorable edibles to celebrate the season?
Ready to get started?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Good ideas for Easter. Just wish there were more pictures, but still a great book to have!
Loved it ! Cant wait to readthe other kid books!