Feel like you're not blessed with gift buying abilities? Out of ideas for what to give the women in your life this Christmas? Want to survive the Holidays without spending much on gifts?
Pamela Landsbury knows exactly where you're coming from. When it comes to gift buying, some people have it together, but others are simply inept. If you belong in the latter group, Pamela's book, "Pamela Landsbury's Thoughtful Christmas Women's Gift Buying Ideas," has got you covered.
The women in our lives, be it our mom, sister, daughter, or significant other, fill our lives with love and affection that can never be duplicated. They deserve gratitude and kindness, and it only makes sense to give them gifts from the bottom of our hearts. However, it can be hard to know what presents they want, even if we've known them since we can remember.
That's why you need to get a hold of "Pamela Landsbury's Thoughtful Christmas Women's Gift Buying Ideas." Here are just some things you will learn from [author's last name]'s work:
- Where to shop for the perfect gift items
- Gift ideas for the important ladies in your life, e.g. your mother, girlfriend or wife, daughter, sister
- Gift ideas for female friends, co-workers, and even acquaintances
- What gifts to buy if you're on a budget
- Learn what gifts are appropriate for each age group, personality, and level of closeness
- How to create handcrafted items to give a personal touch to your present
- How to wrap presents in a way that makes you seem very thoughtful and have loads of free time
- Discover the stress-free route to gift giving
- Understand gift giving etiquette
- Know what kinds of gifts to avoid
"Pamela Landsbury's Thoughtful Christmas Women's Gift Buying Ideas" will turn even the world's most incompetent gift buyer into the most talented shopper. Let the joy of giving shine through your Christmas present, and show your love and appreciation this year. Scroll up and hit "Buy Now" to make your girl happy!
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.25(d)|
About the Author
Despite her busy schedule, Pamela still finds time to be Super Mom. She cooks, bakes, plans meals, washes, sews, paints, knits, and brags loudly about her children's accomplishments. When not getting swamped with work and not managing her home, she develops a myriad of recipes for delicious pastries, cookies, meats, desserts, and center-of-the-table dishes.
A native of Baltimore, Maryland, she earned a degree in interior design from the University of Her Choosing. Pamela has also appeared in regional and national magazines.
She has lived in Pennsylvania, Texas, and finally California when she married her soul mate. They now have two wonderful kids and a rescued dog together.
An avid traveler, Pamela has gone to different places around the world, and is still in search of more places to discover and have foodie adventures. One of her dislikes is writing about herself in the third person.