Now Pantsers Can Benefit From Simplified Plotting
Whether you are a bestseller or an aspiring author, this planning workbook will help you keep your characters, plot, and timeline straight.
With pages to detail your locations, characters, scenes, plot points, etc., this workbook organizes all the prewriting, writing, and post-production aspects of getting a book into print.
110 pages of plotting worksheets to help flesh out your characters, keep your timeline straight and keeps your book consistent and flowing
Each workbook contains:
- 4 2-page spreads Main Character worksheets;
- 6 2-page spreads Secondary Character worksheets;
- 10 2-page spreads Location worksheets/visual ticklers;
- Space for up to 84 scene breakdowns;
- Book budget to track payments to each of your publishing team members and miscellaneous expenses;
- Project production / publishing schedule;
- 2 2-page spreads to list beta readers and reviewers for feedback tracking;
- Lined pages for notes and ideas.
Contact E-BookBuilders if you have suggestions to make this better for your specific genre.