"Carole's book [Paralegal's Litigation Handbook,] has been my 'Bible'
through-out my career; I have given many copies away."
Honorable Brenda J. Bicking
Director of Human Resources
Schiffrin & Barroway, LLP
Every item you can think of about litigation is in that book, she has definitions, form templates, ideas for making work production faster with systematic instructions on what to. It sits on my desk like a dictionary..."Great resource!"
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.80(h) x 0.30(d)|
About the Author
Home page: http://www.authorsguild.org/carolebruno. I am a professional writer, paralegal and published author with 40 years' experience.
I have published four paralegal textbooks and one legal secretary's book with prestiguious publishers, including Prentice-Hall, Inc, Simon & Schuster, West Law Publishing Company, and Delmar/Cengage Publishing.
100+ articles for state bar journals, and public relations materials. I have been an editor of four national newsletters. I have 22 years expertise in marketing lawyers, paralegals, law firms, small businesses, and a prestigious Hawaiian country club.
My writing skills include writing content for websites. Specifically, I write marketing materials: enticing press releases, how-to ebooks, articles, web content, legal documents, memos and briefs.
I am in the 1994 Contemporary Authors of America, Volume 144, pp. 51-52.
As a paralegal with extensive training in legal research, I have the ability to write about most any subject; however, I am not an attorney and an attorney must approve all my documents.
Marketing and Administrative Consultant to small and med-sized business and law firms.
Interests: Freelance article writing for trade and consumer magazines and e-zines, marketing and promotional pieces, including press releases, and ebooks; copywriting for websites and blogs,
Published writer: Yes
• LESSONS From the Top Paralegal Experts: The 15 Most Successful Paralegals in America and What You Can Learn From Them (NY: Cengage, 2008)
• Scheduling Out of Town Depositions: What Works What Doesn't
• How to Get Attorneys to Write Articles
• Editor, Attorneys Marketing Report
• Paralegal's Litigation Handbook (NJ: Institute for Business Planning Inc.,1980)
• Look Before You Leap into Law School
• Lawyers Learn Customer Service-Pacific Business News
• Paralegal's Litigation Handbook, 2Ed, (NY: West Publishing Company, 1993)
• Using Document Search and Retrieval Services Efficiently
• Beyond Paralegalism
• Measuring Progress: How Far Have We come
• Developing an In House Paralegal Training Program
• How to Raise Your Salary Up to $10,000 Without Changing Jobs
• Holiday Cheer: Party Gifts Can Project Firm Image
• Marketing in a Down Market - Hawaii State Bar
• Legal Secretary's Standard Desk Book (NJ: Prentice-Hall, 1986)