Understanding that each parent has a unique parenting style and a unique place in the upbringing of a child makes a whole lot of difference in finding the right balance that will mold the kids to responsible adults.
'Smart parenting' includes:
• Why this teenager parenting book is different
• Who is the modern teen?
• How different is the modern teen?
• Communicating with the modern teen
• Establishing and sustaining trust with your teenager
• Setting boundaries that you and your teen can respect
• Managing sexual attitudes and behaviors
• Discussing serious issues with your teen
• Promoting teenage self-esteem
• Preventing teen depression
• And much, much more...
They will begin to take those first steps towards independence. As they grow, they begin testing boundaries in new and often frustrating ways.
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 7.99(h) x 0.40(d)|
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Why Self Esteem Matters
Chapter 2: The Joy Of Rving
Chapter 2: With Privilege Comes Responsibility
Chapter 5: Raising A Little Girl: The Basics
Chapter 6: Pushing Limits
Chapter 7: How To Raise Happy Children Of Different Ages
Chapter 8: The Wounded Inner Child
Chapter 9: What Do You Understand By Sensory Signals
Chapter 10: The 24/7 Job
Chapter 11: Understanding Your Child
Chapter 12: Cooking
Chapter 13: Child Development Phases
Chapter 14: Children Without Rules Become Frustrated Adults
Chapter 15: The Beauty Of Parenting
Chapter 16: Helping Your Children To Socialize
Chapter 17: Single Dad With Toddlers: Handling Temper Tantrums
Chapter 18: How To Be A Dad
Chapter 19: What's With 'no!'?
Chapter 20: Brain And Emotional Development Of Children. And How Can You Use It.
Chapter 21: Understanding Childish Tantrums
Chapter 22: Challenge 5 - Employment Adjustments
Chapter 23: How To Be A Better Step Parent