Use this inspiring 7-minute PLC video to motivate your team to create their own professional learning community (PLC) and collaborative environment. In the latest version of the best-selling Passion and Persistence DVD, Richard DuFour provides a short, impactful overview of essential professional learning community (PLC) components. The revised team collaboration video contains the memorable quotes and lighthearted humor that made the first edition so special, along with new interviews with acclaimed PLC at Work™ experts Rebecca DuFour and Robert Eaker.
Use this inspirational video for teacher team collaboration and professional learning communities to:
- Motivate your entire team to implement the PLC at Work™ process
- Teach the key components of the PLC process
- Understand the benefits of a collaborative team environment in ensuring learning for all
- Reinforce, using current research, the importance of implementing the PLC process
- Provide inspirational bonus footage with two architects of the PLC at Work™ process, Rebecca DuFour and Robert Eaker
- Offer an excellent introduction to or reinforcement of the PLC process and collaborative team environment