- Altered Cellular and Tissue Biology
- The Cellular Environment: Fluids and Electrolytes, Acids and Bases
- Genes and Genetic Diseases
- Innate Immunity
- Adaptive Immunity
- Alterations in Immunity and Inflammation
- Biology of Cancer and Tumor Spread, Clinical Manifestations, and Treatment
- Cancer Epidemiology
- Disorders of Neurologic Function
- Alterations of Hormonal Regulation
- Alterations of the Reproductive System
- Alterations of Erythrocyte Function
- Alterations of Leukocyte, Lymphoid, and Hemostatic Function
- Alterations of Cardiovascular Function (Parts I and II)
- Alterations of Pulmonary Function
- Alterations of Renal and Urinary Tract Function
- Alterations of Digestive Function
- Alterations of Musculoskeletal Function
- Shock, Multiple Organ Dysfunction Syndrome, and Burns in Adults
Pathophysiology Online for Pathophysiology (User Guide and Access Code): The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children / Edition 6by Kathryn L. McCance, Sue E. Huether
Pub. Date: 11/02/2009
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
Pathophysiology Online is a collection of 20 online modules developed by learning experts to boost your understanding of the most important and challenging concepts in pathophysiology. Designed to complement the McCance Pathophysiology 6th edition textbook, this unique course uses animations, interactive activities, case studies, alogrithms, and more to/sup>
Pathophysiology Online is a collection of 20 online modules developed by learning experts to boost your understanding of the most important and challenging concepts in pathophysiology. Designed to complement the McCance Pathophysiology 6th edition textbook, this unique course uses animations, interactive activities, case studies, alogrithms, and more to enhance your comprehension of pathophysiology.
• Outlines for each module provide a complete overview of content to help you quickly and conveniently navigate through the course.
• Objectives highlight the most important material for each module.
• Module Pre-Tests evaluate your knowledge of normal structure and function and help you assess areas for further study.
• Further Exploration sections after every pre-test help you review content before moving ahead and strengthen your understanding.
• Guided Reading Assignments make learning and review more effective by focusing your reading on the most vital content.
• Module Exams measure your progress after each completed module.
• Rationales for all pre-tests and exams make it easy to understand the nature of both correct and incorrect answers.
• Over 80 animations with voice over narrations cover key processes and show you how, why, and in what order disease processes occur.
• Narrated algorithms describe complex health and disease processes to help you visualize how reactions progress and interact.
• Interactive exercises challenge you to think critically about key aspects of pathophysiology.
• Over 600 images including figures, charts and diagrams keep you engaged and strengthen your understanding visually.
• Case Studies presented with clinical figures help you apply theoretical knowledge to real-life scenarios.
• Discussions on message boards allow you to interact with fellow students and instructors.
• Immediate Feedback for all activities ensures you learn the correct answers and identify areas for additional practice.
• Voice-overs explain many algorithms and animations – perfect for auditory learners!
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 7.22(w) x 9.66(h) x 0.04(d)
Table of Contents
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews