Desperate and despondent, Yitz struggles forward to find Adina's heart.
The final pieces have been played and the architect of New Dis's upheaval has been revealed. With Hephaestion indisposed and Boudica missing, few heroes remain to rectify the oppression promised by this new enemy. Who will face them? Who will lock horns and spar with this mighty power of industry, finance, corruption, and hubris?
Yitz, determined to rescue his wife Adina from her captors, finds himself in the precarious position of both leader and savior—not just for his love, but for all of New Dis. Leading a motley crew of misfits, the troubled and timid husband delves into Aztec horrors and mechanized war machines to befriend demons and forge alliances. He must not only save the future of New Dis, but hold his Adina once more.
EVOLVED PUBLISHING PRESENTS a tale set in an industrialized Dante's Inferno with steampunk trappings, in the third book of the "Hellbound" series of religious sci-fi/fantasy adventures. [DRM-Free]
BOOKS BY WILLIAM LJ GALAINI:
- "Trampling in the Land of Woe" (Hellbound – 1)
- "Sparks from a Cruel Grindstone" (Hellbound – 2)
- "Patron Saint of Wrong" (Hellbound – 3)
- "An End to Ice and Sorrow" (Hellbound – 4)
- "Beneath the Titan's Stride" (Hellbound – 5)
MORE GREAT RELIGIOUS SCI-FI & FANTASY FROM EVOLVED PUBLISHING:
- The "A Nephilim Thriller" Series by Jeff Altabef
- "The Wayward Sons of the Empyrean" Series by Adam Miller
- The "Eloah" Series by Lex Allen
- The "Matthew Bishop" Series by Burt Clinchandhill
- "The Tormenting Beauty of Empathy" by Richard Robbin
About the Author
Having lived up and down the East Coast, William Galaini finally settled outside of DC after a charming stream of career failures that ranged from the hospitality business to the military. After marrying his college sweetheart, writing became his vehicle to pull his life together. Six novels, four cats, forty pounds, and one son later, you now can find him here at Evolved Publishing.
His work focuses on character revelation and multifaceted conflicts nestled within science fiction and fantasy settings. The influences that echo in his writing include role-playing games, classic literature, world history, and his personal experience. To recharge, he naps on the couch under his mother’s afghan, surrounded by his cats.