Sensible Ways to Save and Pay for College
In a direct and easy-to-use style, the Savvy Savings Guide series offers great financial advice for both your personal and professional life. With each new book, you'll learn how to earn more, spend less, and save for important events such as retirement and your child's college education. From paying less on your taxes to starting a small business the Savvy Savings Guide series will help you save money and succeed!
Paying for College tells you everything you need to know to start saving for your child's college education today. Don't wait! The faster you start saving, the sooner you can stop worrying.
Here's how to:
• Get help paying for college through financial aid, grants, loans, work-study jobs, and scholarships
• Make the right investments for your plans-stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and more
• Use the new tax law to speed up the growth of your college savings
• Find the best savings programs for your needs-including the new 529 plans
• Pick a financial planner who will help you plan without taking you to the cleaners
The J.K. Lasser Institute is the leading publisher of money and business advice. Each year, millions of Americans trust the J.K. Lasser Institute to help them make the right financial decisions-from making more money today to saving for tomorrow.
|Series:||Savvy Savings Guide for Home and Business Series , #1|
|Product dimensions:||6.10(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
BARBARA WAGNER is a business writer and author of 10 Minute Guide to Working with Financial Advisors, How Can I Ever Afford Children? Money Skills for New and Experienced Parents (Wiley), and Smart Guide™ to Maximizing Your 401(k) Plan (Wiley). Her work has also appeared in BusinessWeek and Working Mother magazine.