Packed with practical, hands on guidance, PC Magazine’s Guide to Printing Great Digital Photos is the perfect book for computer users who are looking to get that little bit extra out of their color printer investment. Digital print expert David Karlins guides readers through everything –from selecting the right kinds of ink and paper, calibrating your computer monitor and making colors match, to getting your images ready for printing and giving your photos that professional touch with a bit of editing. Readers also learn tips for printing photo projects such as invitations, stationary and greeting cards and even t-shirts!
- Taking digital photos that will print well
- Optimal file size and resolution for great digital printing
- Editing your digital artwork for printing
- Matching monitor and print colors
- Choosing the right paper and coating
- Matching papers to in ks
- Borderless printing
- Matting and framing
- Special printing projects such as t-shirts, greeting cards, stationary and more
|Series:||PC Magazine Series , #1|
|Product dimensions:||7.46(w) x 9.24(h) x 0.61(d)|
About the Author
David Karlins is a graphic design instructor at San Francisco State University. He has written several books on Web and print design and has managed digital printing projects ranging from gallery-quality posters to prints for framing.