This is the first study to apply to the topics of workplace democracy or change in political culture both before" and "after" sample survey data as well as long-term participant observation.
Originally published in 1981.
The Princeton Legacy Library uses the latest print-on-demand technology to again make available previously out-of-print books from the distinguished backlist of Princeton University Press. These editions preserve the original texts of these important books while presenting them in durable paperback and hardcover editions. The goal of the Princeton Legacy Library is to vastly increase access to the rich scholarly heritage found in the thousands of books published by Princeton University Press since its founding in 1905.
Table of Contents
- FrontMatter, pg. i
- Contents, pg. vi
- Illustrations, pg. ix
- Tables, pg. x
- Acknowledgments, pg. xii
- Glossary of Acronyms and Spanish Terms, pg. xv
- Part One. SELF-MANAGEMENT, REFORM GOVERNMENT, AND CHANGING POLITICAL CULTURE, pg. 1
- Part Two. THE IMPACT OF PERU’S SELF-MANAGEMENT: ATTITUDES AND ACTION WITHIN THE ENTERPRISE, pg. 125
- Part Three. THE SELF-MANAGED COOPERATIVES IN THE NATIONAL ECONOMY AND POLITY, pg. 257
- Part Four. CONCLUSION, pg. 317
- APPENDICES, pg. 353
- Bibliography, pg. 381
- Index, pg. 411