- Features a user-friendly organization designed to facilitate the decision making process.
- Offers comprehensive and reliable information in a quick-access format.
- Includes abundant illustrations that offer a quick and in-depth understanding of the material covered.
- Provides portable access to practical, clinical information that you can consult on the go.
- Offers new chapters covering palpitation, dyslidemia and other cardiovascular risk factors, athletes with cardiac problems, and cardiac transplantation, providing you with the most up-to-date guidance.
- Emphasizes new medical management and surgical techniques, as well as the results of surgery for a number of cardiac conditions, to keep you current.
Table of Contents
CHAPTER I. ROUTINE CARDIAC EVALUATION IN CHILDREN
I. History Taking
II. Physical Examination
IV .Chest Roentgenography
V. Flow Diagram
CHAPTER II. SPECIAL TOOLS IN CARDIAC EVALUATION
II. Exercise Test
III. Ambulatory Electrocardiography
IV.Cardiac catheterization and Angiocardiography
CHAPTER III. CONGENITAL HEART DEFECTS
I. Left-to-Right Shunt Lesions
II. Obstructive Lesions.
III. Cyanotic Congenital Heart Defects
IV Miscellaneous Congenital Anomalies
CHAPTER IV .ACQUIRED HEART DISEASE
I. Primary Myocardial Disease
II. Cardiovascular Infections
III. Kawasalo Disease
IV .Acute Rheumatic Fever
V. Valvular Heart Disease
VI. Cardiac Tumors
CHAPTER V. ARRHYTHMICA AND ATRIOVENTRICULAR
I. Basic Arrhythmias
II. Disturbances of Atrioventricular
CHAPTER VI. NEONATAL CARDIAC PROBLEMS.
I. Initial Evaluation of the Newborn
CHAPTER VII. SPECIAL PROBLEMS
I. Congestive Heart Failure
II. Chest Pain
IV. Long QT Syndrome
V. Systemic Hypertension
VI. Pulmonary Hypertension
VII. Hyperlipidemia in Childhood
CHAPTER VIII. MANAGEMENT OF CARDIAC SURGICAL PATIENTS
CHAPTER IX. CARDIOV ASCULAR DRUG DOSAGE