Clinically focused and practical, this diagnostic reference is ideal for anyone who treats children with skin disorders. Over 800 top-quality full-color illustrations, balanced by clear and succinct text, deliver the right amount of clinical detail to help readers identify a wide range of diseases. Plus, summary tables and differential diagnosis algorithms help simplify diagnosis.
"...It is the quality of the photographs which makes this book stand out." Reviewed by Dermatology in Practice, Apr 2015
• Contains differential diagnosis algorithms and summary tables that aid in diagnosis.
• Offers a comprehensive bibliography at the end of each chapter for further study.
• Uses an easily accessible format to locate key information.
• Presents a new chapter on mucous membrane lesions, with increased coverage of the mouth and genital areas.
• Features 200 new or replaced photographs of unparalleled quality.
• Includes European drug names when appropriate.
|Publisher:||Elsevier Health Sciences|
|Product dimensions:||8.70(w) x 11.10(h) x 0.70(d)|
Table of Contents
Introduction to Pediatric Dermatology
Nodules and Tumors
Disorders of Pigmentation
Disorders of the Hair and Nails
The Oral Cavity