Pediatric Nutrition Handbookby David Suskind (Editor), Polly Lenssen (Editor)
This exciting title addresses the extensive amount of information available to practitioners in a concise, accessible fashion via a series of
The last decade has seen an explosion of medical information in regards to the nutrition care and management of children. While nutritional therapies have expanded, the treatment choices have become increasingly complex.
This exciting title addresses the extensive amount of information available to practitioners in a concise, accessible fashion via a series of algorithms. It focuses on the normal growing healthy child from birth through adolescence, covering common pediatric diseases and disorders through a series of flows charts which outline step-by-step nutritional processes for pediatric patients. The highly visual format of the book allows the practitioner to make rapid, evidence based choices.
- Unique algorithm approach to the largest dietetic specialism
- Highly visual approach allows quick decision making
- All algorithms and text built on evidence-based research
- Covers the pediatric phase from birth to adolescence
- Includes common childhood diseases and disorders
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.40(w) x 9.60(h) x 0.50(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews