- Get it by Wednesday, September 27 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Perennial gardening can be easy, fun and rewarding, especially when you have this beautifully illustrated guide at your fingertips. With detailed accounts of 93 different perennials, along with information on 519 recommended varieties and cultivars perfect for Northern California gardens, this book takes the guesswork out of perennial gardening. The authors share their common sense and practical advice to help you transform any patch of ground--wet or dry, sunny or shady, coastal or hot interior valley--into a spectacular garden you can enjoy year after year:
• Flower and foliage colors
• Height and spread ranges
• Blooming periods
• How and when to start your plants
• Planting strategies
• Light, water and nutrient needs
• Choosing the best perennials for different growing conditions
• Over 500 color photographs.
|Publisher:||Lone Pine Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.63(d)|
|Age Range:||9 Years|