Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
This book contains a collection of performance tasks and easy-to-use assessment tools, ready to be photocopied and distributed to your students. The tasks in this book ask students to write letters, prepare posters, create charts and graphs, prepare 3D models, write skits, take surveys, and otherwise apply what they have learned.
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 10.85(h) x 0.60(d)|
Table of Contents
- The Creature Feature Performance Task
- Embedded Performance Tasks Used Both for Learning and Assessment
- Curriculum Standards for Performance Tasks
- How to Make A Performance Task
- Making Tools to Assess & Evaluate Student Work
- Performance Tasks for a Scientific Method
- Appendix A: Performance Tasks
- Appendix B: Graphic Organizers
- Appendix C: A Collection of Performance Profiles for Various Formats of Student Work