Performance Marketing with Google Analytics: Strategies and Techniques for Maximizing Online ROIby Sebastian Tonkin, Caleb Whitmore, Justin Cutroni
Google Analytics is a free tool used by millions of Web site owners across the globe to track how visitors interact with their Web sites, where they arrive from, and which visitors drive the most revenue and sales leads. This book offers clear/b>
An unparalleled author trio shares valuable advice for using Google Analytics to achieve your business goals
Google Analytics is a free tool used by millions of Web site owners across the globe to track how visitors interact with their Web sites, where they arrive from, and which visitors drive the most revenue and sales leads. This book offers clear explanations of practical applications drawn from the real world.
The author trio of Google Analytics veterans starts with a broad explanation of performance marketing and gets progressively more specific, closing with step-by-step analysis and applications.
- Features in-depth examples and case studies on how to increase revenue from search advertising, optimize an existing website, prioritize channels and campaigns, access brand health and more
- Discusses how to communicate with a webmaster or developer to assist with installation
- Addresses Google's conversion-oriented tools, including AdWords and AdSense, Google trends, Webmaster tools, search-based keyword tools, and more
- Touches on brand tracking studies, usability research, competitive analysis, and statistical tools
Throughout the book, the main emphasis is demonstrating how you can best use Google Analytics to achieve your business objectives.
Foreword by Avinash Kaushik
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.30(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.00(d)
Meet the Author
Sebastian Tonkin is an entrepreneur and former member of the Google Analytics Marketing Team.
Caleb Whitmore is a veteran Google Analytics Authorized Consultant and Founder of Analytics Pros, a company dedicated to empowering and supporting Google Analytics users.
Justin Cutroni is author of the popular blog Analytics Talk, a Google Analytics Seminars leader and a consultant who helps companies understand how they can get greatest value from Google Analytics.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews