This concise book, written in clear and readable style, is directed to nurses, ophthalmologists and anaesthetists involved in the management of patients undergoing eye surgery. Inpatient and day case perioperative care is outlined.
The authors extensive combined experience of clinical practice and teaching, both in specialist units and general hospitals, serves to provide a thoroughly useful guide to patient care in modern surgical practice.
|Product dimensions:||5.52(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.26(d)|
Table of Contents
1. General perioperative assessment.
2. Specific assessment and investigation.
3. Surgical decisions.
4. Regional anaesthesia.
5. General anaesthesia.
6. Monitoring during surgery.
7. The paediatric patient.
8. Perioperative crises.
9. Recovery unit.
10. Fitness for hospital discharge.
11. Complications in the community.
12. Outpatient investigations and surgery