Perspectives on Investment Management of Public Pension Funds / Edition 1 available in Hardcover
- Pub. Date:
Perspectives on Investment Management of Public Pension Funds covers all aspects of the management of public pension funds. Experts in the field provide practical guidelines for managers on the implications of investment strategies behind these funds.
About the Author
Frank J. Fabozzi is a financial consultant, the editor of the Journal of Portfolio Management, and Adjunct Professor of Finance at Yale University's School of Management.
Table of Contents
Preface (F. Fabozzi).
1. Internal Versus External Management (J. Ward).
2. Organizing Internal Investment Management (G. Allen and T. Coggin).
3. Active Equity Management for Pension Plans (B. Jacobs and K. Levy).
4. The Pros and Cons of Indexing Pension Assets (T. Philips).
5. Management Strategies in a Changing Market (N. Nakovick).
6. Investing Pension Assets in International Equities (C. D'Amore and J. Feuerman).
7. Strategic Currency Management for U.S. Public Pension Funds (J. Braccia).
8. Managing Short-Term Investment Funds (J. de Luna).
9. The Case for Stable-Value Pension Investments (J. Caswell and K. Tourville).