Unlock the Hidden Secrets to Your Success
Discover how get your ideas adopted and, if you are a salesperson, sell more. This "ah-ha moments" book empowers you to identify and convey the benefits of the ideas that you would like to see come to fruition, as well as the benefits of products or services that you want to sell. Features include:
- Part One, "My Golden Words," helps you to put yourself in the place of the person whom you're trying to persuade. There are six questions or short exercises. When you finish answering them you will have a much better understanding of how to garner support.
- Part Two, "Almost Magic Phrases," consists of a series of questions and phrases that I use to understand the needs of others. I invite you to use them too. Once you have the answers to even one or two of these questions, you'll be more effective when you attempt to convince someone to support your efforts.
- Part Three uses affirmations to build self-esteem and fuel enthusiasm.
- Part Four features constructive questions specifically designed to help you view the world from a different perspective.
- Parts Five, Six And Seven use short poetry to help you examine how you want to promote your ideas, and banish negativity.
- Finally, there are four appendices that are specifically written for salespeople.
Persuasion Magic accomplishes all of this with compassion and a dash of humor. Since there are times in our lives when we are all dedicating our energy to either selling a product or service or promoting our ideas, concepts, and conclusions, it makes sense to make "moving people" as easy and enjoyable as possible.
The Bottom Line
There is no "how-to" advice. Instead, it helps you to look inside yourself for answers. You know the answers, this tool helps you to identify them, and most readers enjoy the discovery process.
If you want to develop enthusiasm in others for your ideas and products... if you want to share your very special light in a way that motivates others to adopt your ideas, this is the book for you.
If you want to uncover ways to motivate prospects and clients to buy your products or services, this book is must reading.
Buy two copies--one for yourself, and one for a loved one.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.56(d)|