In my course I will teach you a time-tested and perfected guinea pig care formula. This formula is a simple step-by-step plan you will follow to setup the perfect cage environment for your guinea pig.
I also provide step by step "quick cure" instructions for every single guinea pig illness. So, you'll have complete peace of mind knowing that if your guinea pig does ever fall ill, you'll have the knowledge to cure him quickly and inexpensively.
Here’s why you shouldn't even think about getting a guinea pig until you read every word of this letter!
• Guinea pigs get sick easily. But most diseases are 100% curable if you know what they have, and which medication to give them.
• Guinea pigs CAN live for many years...but poor cage conditions make them sick way before that (find out the proper cage conditions below).
• Guinea pigs thrive when their cage conditions are "just right"...unfortunately there is a ton of *wrong* information out there on how to do this.
You're about to discover a proven system for optimizing your guinea pig's health and energy. This system works whether your guinea pig is healthy or sick.
This system is guaranteed to teach you everything you need to know about guinea pig care and greatly reduce the risk that your guinea will get sick.
• If you've owned a guinea pig in the past who died early, this will work for you.
• If you just got a new guinea pig and have no idea how to care for it properly, this is for you.
• If you're thinking about getting a guinea pig and you want to make sure you start out on the right foot, this is for you.
Even if you're a total beginner and haven't got a clue where to start, you can have your own guinea pig "home" setup and running smoothly within hours!
In “Pet Guinea Pigs - How to Keep Your Guinea Pig Happy and Healthy” you will learn:
• How to setup your cage properly
• How to maintain quality conditions in your cage
• How to cure your guinea should he fall ill.
• A complete guide to the guinea pig cage and how to easily maintain a healthy environment.
• The 5 things you must do before placing your guinea pig in his new home.
• What to feed your guinea pig - and what not to give him!
• How to care for a single guinea pig or more than one!
• The importance of bedding and why this is a crucial component of your cage.
• How to choose a healthy guinea pig from the store.
• The surefire signs of guinea pig illness that will tell you if your guinea pig needs medical attention.
• A complete guide to all the accessories your guinea pig needs to be happy in his new home.
• A complete guinea pig first aid kit. This is an important one! The supplies in this kit just may save your guinea pig's life!
• Where you should never place your guinea pig cage in your house.
• What's the proper heart rate for your guinea pig?
• All about feeding your guinea pig, including tips on varying his diet to make sure his intestinal tract stays healthy.
• What to do if your guinea pig won't eat.
• Why your guinea pig loves to be on a schedule - and why it's great for his health.
• An entire chapter devoted to breeding your guinea pigs -- step-by-step instructions from start to finish.
• How to prepare food for your guinea pig. This one is easy, and it's a ton of fun to watch him eat it!
• What your guinea pig can't eat! Knowing this will save your guinea pig from potential health problems.
• How to properly introduce your guinea pig to his new cage mates.
So, start today by getting your copy of “Pet Guinea Pigs - How to Keep Your Guinea Pig Happy and Healthy” you will have all the information at your fingertips to raise healthy, happy guinea pigs.