Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
This annually updated and comprehensive guide helps students and parents compare colleges within a specific geographic area (Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas). Accredited regional colleges and universities are profiled with the latest information on financial aid, admissions, and student body statistics. Also included are detailed two-page descriptions written by admissions personnel for more than 40 colleges. In addition, articles on the college application process, successful college visits, and transferring put all the pieces of the puzzle together so that parents and students can make informed choices.
Features and Benefits include:
- Front matter articles on financial aid, transferring, the application process, surviving standardized tests, and college visits
- Listings of State Financial Aid Programs specific to the South
- Concise profiles include facts and figures on application information, student body statistics, expenses, financial aid, freshman admission, transfer admission, entrance difficulty, and contact information
- In-depth descriptions of colleges in the South as well as colleges not in the region but interested in recruiting students from the South
- Indexes including: Majors and degrees, Athletic programs and scholarships, ROTC programs, Alphabetical listing
- Part of the Peterson�s Student Network Program whereby colleges and universities can sponsor the product for either their own region or any other region from which they are in interested in recruiting students