Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Peterson's How to Get Money for College 2013 is a great resource for anyone looking to supplement his or her federal financial aid package with aid from colleges and universities. This comprehensive directory points you to complete and accurate information on need-based and non-need gift aid, loans, work-study, athletic awards, and more. The unique and easy-to-use Colleges-at-a-Glance comparison chart lists the full costs that can be expected, aid packages, and more for each of more than 2,400 four-year colleges and universities, organized by state.
- Profiles of more than 2,400 schools' financial aid awards, including types of aid, percentages of students applying for and receiving aid, and average aid packages
- Unique Colleges-at-a-Glance Cost Chart for easy comparison of costs, aid packages, graduates' average indebtedness, and more-found in no other guides
- Comprehensive overview of the financial aid process, common financial aid questions, samples of financial aid award letters, and how to file the FAFSA and CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE®
- State-by-state listing of state-funded scholarship and grant programs
- Indexes include Non-Need Scholarships for Undergraduates, Athletic Grants for Undergraduates, Co-op Programs, ROTC Programs, Tuitions Waivers, and Tuition Payment Plans
|Product dimensions:||8.54(w) x 10.84(h) x 1.52(d)|