Young animal lovers can connect the dots, spot the differences, color, draw, and solve puzzles in this fun, pet-filled new addition to Barron's My First Creativity Books series. Based on the popular Creativity activity books for older children, these titles are made smaller to suit little hands and are filled with activities that appeal to boys and girls in pre-K through second grade. Every title in the My First Creativity Books series features:
• Clever coloring exercises
• Easy connect-the-dot drawing projects
• Spot-the-difference illustrations
• Mazes, puzzles, and simple construction activities
• 200 full-color stickers
• Fold-out scenes for sticker play
Developed by educational experts to stimulate younger kids' imaginations, My First Creativity Books offer hours of learning fun. Illustrations include 28 pages in color.