- Pub. Date:
- Jones & Bartlett Learning
The teaching pedagogical items used in Pharmacy Management, Leadership, Marketing & Finance were developed in collaboration with educational design specialists to enhance learning and retention. These features include:
- Structured learning objectives and key concepts are listed at the beginning of each chapter to help focus learning.
- Concepts are easily identified by icons throughout the chapter.
- Key terms are bolded and defined.
- Examples of practical applications are provided.
- Over 150 helpful and comprehendible tables, figures and illustrations are included to enhance student understanding.
- Self-assessment questions and answers are included in each chapter to evaluate student learning.
- Each chapter concludes with a summary, references, defined abbreviations and case scenarios.
- Case scenarios facilitate critical thinking skills and lend relevance to the principles provided.
- Glossary of key terms is included as an appendix.
Instructor Resources include: Lesson Plan, PowerPoint Presentations, Answers to End of Chapter Questions, Case Studies, Test Bank
Student Companion Web Site with interactive study tools and additional resources, including: an Interactive Glossary, Flashcards, Crossword Puzzles, Chapter Quizzes.
Continuing Pharmacy Education Credits also available, see “SAMPLES" section for more information.
|Publisher:||Jones & Bartlett Learning|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||7.10(w) x 9.00(h) x 1.20(d)|