Have you ever needed more from your team, despite how hard everyone appears to be working?
Have you grappled with why you're not consistently overdelivering, given the talent level on your team?
Or perhaps you've just sensed that something isn't quite right in your team, and wonder if anyone else feels the same way?
You are not alone.
Individual talent is overvalued and simply doesn't last. Instead, harnessing the collective talent of your team is the sustainable performance driver of performance you need. But how can you build not just a good team, but a Phenomenal Team?
In Phenomenal Teams you'll learn how to build a team that:
- Feels safe to have real conversations - even the difficult ones that need to be had
- Knows its purpose and is committed to the behaviours required for success
- Demonstrates leadership across the whole team, not just at the top
- Consistently delivers world's-best results - even without your continued involvement
Talented people want to be stretched, they want to grow, they want to achieve amazing things, and they want to be engaged and feel empowered. This book is your guide to building a Phenomenal Team that delivers exactly that and, in turn, to becoming a Legendary Leader yourself.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||MacMillan Company Limited|
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.33(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
How to use this book
PART 1: WHY TEAMS MATTER
- Chapter One: It's not about talent Chapter Two: How successful could we be?
PART 2: THE KEYS TO PHENOMENAL TEAMS
- Chapter Three: Get purposeful with your promise Chapter Four: Make a commitment
- Chapter Five: Build credibility
- Chapter Six: Have real conversations
PART 3: BE IN IT TO WIN IT
- Chapter Seven: Get ready for the long game
Your Team Health Check What next?