Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Anything that can be photocopied or printed on a computer printer can be transferred to fabric. So get out your favorite photograph, letter, child's drawing, flowers from your garden, the final payment on your house, or a favorite piece of needlework - and learn the techniques for stitching a beautiful keepsake!
• The process is fun and EASY.
• Learn techniques that use a color laser photocopier or a computer printer.
• Step-by-step instructions for 4 projects, including a pillow, a wallhanging, and 2 quilts.
• Exciting color photos of quilts, clothing, and other fabric projects provide additional creative inspiration.
• Information on products and sources.
|Publisher:||C & T Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 11.00(h) x 0.21(d)|