Photographic image processing made easy for programmers!
This book and the accompanying software make it quicker and easier than ever to use the full range of photographic image processing techniques in your applications programs. Written by Craig Lindley, the author of numerous books and articles on image processing in Windows and codeveloper of one of the most popular imaging databases currently on the market, this is the first and only book focusing exclusively on imaging techniques for programmers writing for all Windows environments: Windows 3.1, Windows 95, and Windows NT. A total, step-by-step, hands-on guide, it supplies you with:
• A gold mine of practical tips and techniques from a recognized expert in image processing for the Windows environment
• Pointers on every aspect of photographic image acquisition, storage, manipulation, merging, color reduction, display, printing, and more
• Extensive coverage of image acquisition techniques using TWAIN devices
• Many C++, object-oriented code examples, in both 16- and 32-bit versions
• Full example programs described in the book
• C++ software imaging tools that you can put to work immediately
|Product dimensions:||7.48(w) x 9.17(h) x 0.98(d)|
About the Author
CRAIG A. LINDLEY is a software engineer and founding partner of Enhanced Data Technology, Inc., a firm that develops computer imaging and multimedia applications on the PC/Windows platform. Craig was previously a software engineer with Hewlett-Packard and IBM. A prolific writer, he is the author of more than 25 published articles on image processing and other computer topics and three other books, including Practical Image Processing in C and Practical Ray Tracing in C (both from Wiley).