Get it by Wednesday, October 25
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Create family portraits to cherish for a lifetime
Family photographs are a staple of both amateur and professional photography. While always in demand, they also pose a unique set of challenges. In this book, Canon Explorer of Light Michele Celentano guides beginning- to intermediate-level photographers around the common pitfalls and helps them learn how to get top-quality shots every time. From getting families organized and directing the posing to managing large groups and impatient kids, this book reveals the secrets and helps you capture the shot without relying on post-production to achieve perfection.
Whether you're a professional seeking to advance your knowledge or the family's designated picture-taker, you'll benefit from these professional tips. You'll learn camera techniques that can take pounds and years off your subjects and create images that stand the test of time.
- Family pictures are a photographic staple with their own set of challenges; this book offers tried-and-true advice for both hobbyists and professionals
- Veteran photographer and Canon Explorer of Light Michele Celentano guides you through getting families prepared for a photo session, directing the poses, handling challenging personalities, and creating memorable settings
- Helps you capture the perfect shot in the camera without relying on post-production to make it right
- Reveals secrets that can help your subjects shed pounds and years
- Packed with advice to help you keep your photos from showing up on awkwardfamilyphotos.com
Photographing Families: Tips for Capturing Timeless Images is loaded with insider tips to help you make family portraits the treasure they should be.
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.80(d)|
About the Author
Michele Celentano grew up with a strong appreciation for family. A Canon Explorer of Light, she began her career as a wedding photographer more than 20 years ago and today works primarily with family portraiture. In addition, she travels internationally to teach and lecture on professional photography.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book has quickly become my favorite on family photography. Very easy to follow and fun to read.
timing for this book was perfect. We gave our grandson a camera for Christmas. Gave him the book soon after and he loves it. says he finds it extremely helpful.. Ms. Celentano has written a wonderful book.
EXCELLENT BOOK, WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BOOK TO ALL PHOTOGRAPHERS AND PEOPLE WHO JUST LIKE TO TAKE PHOTOS. VERY WELL WRITTEN, LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING MORE WORKS FROM THIS AUTHOR.
At last , a "how to" book easy to understand and fun to read at the same. Michele has incorporated her out going personality and humor on every page along with her instructions.