Photopedia: The Ultimate Digital Photography Resource
Whether you own a low-cost point-and-shoot camera or an expensive digital SLR, great photographs are within your reach–with the help of this book. Photopedia: The Ultimate Digital Photography Resource shows you everything you need to know to take great-looking digital photos, from basic camera operation to advanced Photoshop techniques. Photopedia’s easy-to-read text, accompanied by colorful photographic examples, leads you step-by-step from choosing the right digital camera to taking impressive pictures to printing your photos and sharing them via the Web.
Photopedia includes detailed instructions for taking all kinds of different photos. Want to take an attractive portrait, or a stunning action shot? Or perhaps you just want to capture shots on your upcoming vacation, or shoot some product photos for eBay? Whatever type of photo you want to take, you’ll learn how in this book. Read the text, look at the pictures, and then start shooting!
HERE’S SOME OF WHAT’S COVERED INSIDE:
• Choosing the right digital camera
• Learning your camera’s functions and controls
• Selecting essential camera accessories
• Using different lenses and filters
• Mastering essential photographic techniques, such as composition, lighting, color, exposure, and focus
• Choosing the best photo editing software
• Using Photoshop to edit and enhance your photos
• Shooting the perfect photo–from portraits to still life
• All aspects of digital photography from equipment, composition, digital darkroom/editing, and output.
• Shooting in black and white
• Storing, managing, and printing your photos
Michael Miller has written more than 75 nonfiction how-to books, including Que’s iPodpedia: The Ultimate iPod and iTunes Resource, Googlepedia: The Ultimate Google Resource, Absolute Beginner’s Guide to Computer Basics, Tricks of the eBay Masters, and Bad Pics Fixed Quick. Learn more at his website: www.molehillgroup.com.
Category: Digital Photography
User Level: Beginner to Advanced