Whether you’re a photographer, scrapbooker, or aspiring graphic artist, Photoshop Elements is an ideal image-editing tool—once you know your way around. This bestselling book removes the guesswork. With candid, jargon-free advice and step-by-step guidance, you’ll get the most out of Elements for everything from sharing and touching-up photos to fun print and online projects.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Get to work right away. Import, organize, and make quick fixes with ease.
- Retouch any image. Repair and restore old and damaged photos.
- Add pizzazz. Use dozens of filters, layer styles, and special effects.
- Share photos. Create online albums, email-ready slideshows, and web-ready files.
- Find your artistic flair. Use tools to draw, paint, work with blend modes, and more.
- Use your words. Make text flow along a curved path or around an object or shape.
- Unleash your creativity. Design photo books, greeting cards, calendars, and collages.
- Make yourself comfortable. Customize Elements to fit your working style.
|Publisher:||O'Reilly Media, Incorporated|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||29 MB|
|Note:||This product may take a few minutes to download.|
About the Author
Barbara Brundage has been teaching people how to use Photoshop Elements since it first came out in 2001. She's been the author of Photoshop Elements: The Missing Manual since Elements 3, is an Adobe Community Expert, and has been a member of Adobe's prerelease groups since Elements 3. Barbara started using Elements to create graphics for use in her day job as a harpist, music publisher, and arranger. Along the way, she joined the large group of people finding a renewed interest in photography thanks to digital cameras. If she can learn to use Elements, you can, too!