Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The 2nd edition of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pocketpedia distills an illustrated encyclopedia of knowledge into a book that can fit into a clinician’s pocket.
Authored by specialists in physical medicine and rehabilitation who know what information you need at your fingertips, this pocket-sized reference provides quick access to charts, tables, diagrams, and illustrations to give you fast facts essential for day-to-day patient care.
Field-tested by residents and clinicians at top academic and clinical centers throughout the country, this book is perfect for the clinic, bedside, or training room.
• New section on pediatric and burn rehabilitation
• Cutting-edge rehabilitation techniques
• Increased coverage of evidence-based medicine, including interventional medicine
|Product dimensions:||4.20(w) x 7.10(h) x 0.70(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Neurologic Examination
2. Gait and Gait Aids
5. Therapeutic Exercise
8. Pediatrics: Cerebral Palsy
10. Pain Medicine
13. Electrodiagnostic Studies
14. Cardiac Rehabilitation
15. Pulmonary Rehabilitation
16. Burn Rehabilitation
17. Cancer Rehabilitation
18. Spinal Cord Injury
19. Traumatic Brain Injury
21. Physiological Changes With Aging
24. Multiple Sclerosis
25. Movement Disorders
26. Acute Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
28. Neurogenic Bladder
29. Language, Speech, and Swallowing
30. Heterotopic Ossification
31. Deep Venous Thrombosis
32. Pressure Injury
33. Quality Improvement