Get it by Wednesday, August 23
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Tap into the marketing power of Pinterest
People are using Pinterest to organize their digital lives. This hot social site lets users create visual bookmarks of their favorite things and 'pin' them on virtual pinboards. Now you can learn how to market on Pinterest with this hands-on guide. You’ll discover how to launch new products, showcase your brand's personality, seek product approval, run innovative contests, and engage your community in a way that is difficult to replicate on other social networks.
- Helps you get the most out of marketing on Pinterest, a visual collection of bookmarks that you can organize into virtual pinboards
- Shows you how to set up an account and boards, how to pin and re-pin, use hashtags and like pins, and integrate your Pinterest activity with your other social networks
- Reveals how to run contests on Pinterest
- Gives the lowdown on launching new products
- Includes tips and techniques for building a community on Pinterest
Market with Pinterest, it's fun and easy, and even more so with Pinterest Marketing for Dummies.
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||9.10(w) x 7.30(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author
Kelby Carr is the founder and CEO of Type-A Parent, a social network and online magazine-style blog for moms and dads. She also founded the Type-A Parent Conference, an annual blogging and social media conference. Kelby is active on Pinterest with thousands of followers and hundreds of pins. Kelby is the author of Pinterest For Dummies.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Eople pu t all ki nds of cra zy i deas o n th er e .