The funny, helpful, absolutely essential survivor's guide to a strange new world
Welcome to a wise — and wisecracking — look at the mind-boggling, terrifying, and totally wacky place you are about to enter: the world of parenthood.
Author Julie Tilsner, a veteran mom, helps prepare parenting rookies for the real changes ahead. The Poop List, binkies, cradle cap, and colic — this is your new world!
Inside you’ll discover:
• How quickly ideals and preconceptions go out the window (along with cloth diapers)
• The amazing mantra that gets you through the first seven days of parenthood
• What Dad can do to help (honestly, there is something)
• How to survive the Crying Game — yours or a colicky baby’s
• Things that really matter, such as a two-for-one jumbo-pack diaper sale
• Tricks to escape the Bawl and Chain — or how to get out of the house alone
• And more humorous tips for bringing baby home without losing your mind
You can resist or do the sensible thing — read this book, have a few laughs, and joyfully accept your new addition and your inevitable move to Planet Parenthood!
|Publisher:||Random House Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||4.19(w) x 6.90(h) x 0.50(d)|