Whether you’re very experienced in running projects, or absolutely new to it, PRINCE2 can help you run your projects more effectively.
Planning a PRINCE2 Project In a Day For Dummies is designed to give you a one-day steer into the essentials of running the Initiation stage of a PRINCE2 project. It focuses on just one process – Initiating a Project – and one theme – Plans. This quick, handy guide is essential reading for anyone undertaking a new PRINCE2 project and for those interested in learning more about how PRINCE2 can improve their projects.
Open the book and find:
- Planning the work of your project
- Deciding on appropriate controls
- Working up a detailed Business Case
- Creating your PID or ‘Project Initiation Documentation’
Online resources include:
- Ten tips for a good business case
- PRINCE2 glossary
- Gallery of images from the book
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Never buy a book for dummies or idiots, you are better than that.