We do not always get instant answers. Most of the time we have to go through something before our prayers are answered.
1. Know the correct way to pray.
2. Know how to give problems to God through prayer.
3. Do not try to fix the problem.
4. The five phases you go through before prayer is answered.
5. The analogy of planting a faith seed.
6. Steps to increasing faith.
7. Steps to increasing patience.
8. Know that God answers prayers for the good of all involved.
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.12(d)|
About the Author
She lives in the western United States. Nevada is the mother of two sons, a grandmother of 5 and great grandmother of 1. Nevada has an unfaltering faith and belief in God. She has one goal and a burning desire to help people know Jesus through the spoken and written word, through her writings and her musical compositions.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book is easy to read and understand. It is motivating and the concepts can be used in every day problems of life.