Do any of these factors prohibit you from playing like a professional?
- Your drives are solid and get great distance, but they don't go where you want.
- You're unable to decide which iron to use from the fairway.
- It seems impossible to get the loft you want from your higher irons, or the distance you want from your lower irons.
- As you approach the green from the scoring zone, your shots tend to lack the backspin needed to keep them on the green.
- Ball positions like the rough or sand traps are impossible.
- You find yourself wasting two or three strokes once you are on the green.
- If you answered "yes" to any of these, then Play Great Golf is just for you!
The Arnold Palmer method is a surefire set of basic principles that will improve your overall game. From mastering the five fundamentals of a proper swing through making your draws, fades, hooks, and slices work to your advantage, this invaluable handbook is a must for the serious golfer who wants to play like a professional.
|Publisher:||Budget Books Service, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||8.86(w) x 11.38(h) x 0.86(d)|